This year’s musical acts will feature Taj Mahal, June 25, and George Clinton and the Parliament Funkadelic, July 9.
Gates open at 5 p.m., and music will end at 10 p.m., each week. In addition, general admission is $5, and kids 12 and under are free.
Blankets are allowed at the event, and concert-goers will have access to Rochester food trucks, as well as the park’s playground during the event, officials said.
The full schedule for the event is below:
- moe. and Jonathan Scales Fourchestra, June 18
- Taj Mahal and Spirit Family Reunion, June 25.
- Fastball, Rochester’s Zac Brown Tribute Band, and Jumbo Shrimp, July 2.
- George Clinton and Parliament Funkadelic, July 9.
- Get the Led Out, July 16.
- Jonny Lang, and the Coup de Villes, July 23.
- Victor Wooten and Aqueous, July 30.
- Dylan Scott, and the Lacs (co-headliners), Aug. 6.
- Giant Panda Guerilla Squad, Driftwood, and Noble Vibes, Aug. 13.
Party Packs, including tickets to all nine shows, are available for $35, according to officials. Tickets will be available at the gate on the day of the show, the Blue Cross Arena, and Ticketmaster.
Additionally, parking will be available at Washington Square Garage, 111 Woodbury Blvd.; Court Street Garage, corner of South Ave. and Court St.; East End Garage, 475 E. Main St.; and HSBC Garage, 100 Chestnut St. (enter on Broad St. side).
Visit http://www.cityofrochester.gov/article.aspx?id=8589960734 for more information.