By Staff –
According to city officials, general admission will be $5, and kids 12 and under will be free.
Blankets will be allowed into the event, along with one unopened water bottle per person; however, bicycles, skateboards, in-line skates and pets, will not be permitted.
The full schedule of performances is below:
- June 15, Los Lobos, Adam Ezra Group, Neil Van Dorn;
- June 22, Living Colour, Aqueous, Matthew Corey;
- June 29, Giant Panda Guerilla Dub Squad, Big Mean Sound Machine, Personal Blend;
- July 6, Tim Reynolds TR3, The Movement, White Woods;
- July 13, Blues Traveler, Kat Wright, Dirty Bourbon Blues Band;
- July 20, Los Lonely Boys, The Dan Eaton Band;
- July 27, The Machine performs Pink Floyd, Into the Now;
- Aug. 3, Matisyahu, Daniel Ponder and the Tomorrow People, Ocular Panther;
- and Aug. 10, Donna the Buffalo, Zach Deputy and String Theory.
Party Packs, including tickets to all nine shows, will be available for $35, available at the Blue Cross Arena.
In addition, concert-goers will also have access to Rochester food trucks, as well as the park’s playground during the event.
Parking will be available at Washington Square Garage, 111 Woodbury Blvd.; Court Street Garage, corner of South Ave. and Court St.; East End Garage, 475 E. Main St.; and HSBC Garage, 100 Chestnut St. (enter on Broad St. side).
Strong Museum will also have parking available for a $7 fee, beginning at 4:30 p.m., before the shows, each week. Cars should enter the lot via Woodbury Blvd. or Pitkin St., and ticketholders must pay upon arrival.
Visit http://www.cityofrochester.gov/pitp/ for additional information regarding the event.