- Arrive at the airport at least 90 minutes ahead of the scheduled departure time, especially those with early morning flights between 4:30 a.m. and 8:00 a.m., when 17 flights depart ROC.
- Have a parking plan. ROC offers many on-site parking options. Visit rocairport.com, and use the parking calculator tool for budgeting.
- Contact the airline prior to travel to check flight information, and verify baggage restrictions.
- Have your government-issued photo ID and boarding pass ready.
- Consolidate and minimize luggage, when possible.
Visit the Transportation Security Administration’s website at www.tsa.gov for a complete list of permitted and prohibited items in carry-on and checked luggage, as well as information on how to pack holiday gifts.