Contact InformationContact Seller
More InformationONONDAGA COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION TO HOST PUBLIC INFORMATION WEB SITE FOR BRIDGE MAINTENANCE AND REHABILITATION PROJECTS AT VARIOUS LOCATIONS IN ONONDAGA COUNTY
The Onondaga County Department of Transportation will host a Public Information Web Site to present the proposed rehabilitation of the nine bridges at various locations in Onondaga County from Tuesday, July 19, 2016 until Tuesday, August 9, 2016. To access the Web Site go to: ongov.net and click on the Bridge Maintenance I Project Information Button.
The bridge maintenance work will take place at the following locations within Onondaga County:
• Amboy-Warners Rd. (a.k.a NY 173, Warners Rd.) over Finger Lakes Railroad
• Camillus-Warners Rd. (a.k.a. Newport Rd.) over Nine Mile Creek
• Syracuse-Dewitt Rd. (a.k.a. Jamesville Toll Rd.) over NY Susquehanna & Western Railroad
• Orville-Jamesville Rd. (a.k.a Jamesville Rd.) over Butternut Creek
• Belle Isle Amboy Rd. (a.k.a. Airport Rd.) over CSX & Amtrak Railroad and Nine Mile Creek
• Jack's Reef - Plainville Rd. (a.k.a. Plainville Rd.) over Seneca River
• Baldwinsville - Warners Rd. (a.k.a. Canton St.) over CSX & Amtrak Railroad
• Baldwinsville - Phoenix - Little Utica Rd. (a.k.a Lamson Rd.) over Oswego River
• Old Route 57 (a.k.a. Route 57, Oswego Rd.) over Oneida River
Each bridge project on the website will include details of the scope of work to be done, anticipated project dates, any alternate traffic patterns required, and allow the public to review plans, comment, or present a question. Representatives from the Onondaga County Department of Transportation and the design consultant will answer questions from interested parties, and will obtain comments and input for final design.
The project is being progressed by Onondaga County Department of Transportation, the New York State Department of Transportation (NYSDOT) and the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA). Presently, the project is in the preliminary design phase. A detailed overview of the project, along with a question and comment tab will be available at the web site. Representatives from the Onondaga County Department of Transportation and the design consultant will answer questions from interested parties, and will obtain comments and input for final design.
Please advise the Onondaga County Department of Transportation should you need a language interpreter, an assistive listening system, or any other accommodation to facilitate this information. Ed Reichert, Program Title VI Coordinator for the Onondaga County Department of Transportation, can be contacted by telephone at (315) 435-3205, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.