top of page

Minority Reporter Group

Public·263 members

I remember the stress of writing my grad school personal statement — I wanted it to be perfect, but after staring at it for weeks, I couldn’t tell if it made sense anymore. Desperate for a fresh perspective, I started looking for editing services and found the Graduate School Essay & Personal Statement Editing Service at essayedge.com/statement-of-purpose/. I wasn’t sure if it was worth it, but after seeing how specialized they were in grad school applications, I decided to go for it. The feedback I got was super detailed and really helped me clarify my ideas without losing my voice. It made the whole process feel much more manageable, and I felt way more confident when I finally submitted.

Florian Geyer
Florian Geyer
2 days ago

I really appreciate you sharing this experience! I’ve been feeling the same way about my personal statement — unsure if it even makes sense anymore after looking at it for so long. Hearing how EssayEdge helped you clarify your ideas without losing your voice makes me feel more comfortable about reaching out for help. It’s great to know that they specialize in grad school applications, which is exactly what I need right now. Your recommendation has given me the confidence to try them out and make my own application process less stressful. Thanks again!

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page