top of page

Minority Reporter Group

Public·280 members

Recently used the services of moving companies victoria https://paramountmoving.ca/victoria/, and I was very pleased! Organizing a move is not an easy task, but the Paramount Moving team made everything as easy and comfortable as possible. The guys turned out to be real professionals: they carefully disassembled and packed the furniture, paying attention to every detail. They have all the necessary equipment to ensure the safety of things, even the most fragile ones. What was especially pleasing was their punctuality and strict adherence to deadlines. There were no delays or hidden payments - the entire cost was discussed in advance. In addition, they are ready to help with moving not only within the city, but also over longer distances.

Noah Jay
Noah Jay
5 days ago

So, I recently had to move from Calgary to Victoria for a new job, and let me tell ya, I was pretty stressed about it. Moving is no joke! But a buddy of mine recommended Calgary Movers Pro, and honestly, they were a game changer.

They showed up right on time, super friendly, and ready to roll. The team carefully packed up all my stuff, even the fragile stuff, like my fancy dishes. They had all the right gear to keep everything safe, which gave me peace of mind.

Everything was done on time and within the agreed budget. In the end, I was super happy to settle into my new place because my move was totally hassle-free and smooth!

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page