top of page

Minority Reporter Group

Public·280 members

As a customer who has been through the migrate to Drupal 11 https://getdevdone.com/blog/drupal-7-eol-upgrading-to-drupal-11.html, I would like to share my experience and impressions of this process. I recently learned that support for Drupal 7 has ended and that I needed to upgrade to a more modern version. After reading the information on the GetDevDone website, I realized that upgrading to Drupal 11 is not just an upgrade, but an opportunity to take advantage of many new features and improvements.

First, the interface has become more intuitive and convenient. New content management tools make it easier to work with the site, allowing me to create and edit pages faster. I have also noticed a significant performance improvement - pages load faster and the site has become more responsive.

Second, Drupal 11 offers a higher level of security. I feel much calmer knowing that my data and user data are reliably protected.

Finally, the ability to integrate with modern tools and technologies opens up new horizons for the development of my site. I am looking forward to what other opportunities this transition will bring me and how it will help in the further development of my online project.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page