top of page

Minority Reporter Group

Public·283 members

I've been in the same boat with extra diabetic supplies, and Diabetic Exchange USA is the best solution I've found. They make the whole process simple and secure, so you don’t have to worry about scams or complicated steps. I remember feeling overwhelmed by the surplus of test strips I had, wondering what to do with them. That’s when I stumbled upon this service, and I’m so glad I did! They’re upfront about pricing, which is refreshing, and they take several types of supplies, including test strips, lancets, and even meters, so it’s easy to declutter your stash. With their ‘we buy diabetic test strips’ program, you get a fair payout for unused strips and supplies. I appreciated that they cover shipping, so there’s no extra cost on your end. After sending my supplies, I received my payment quickly, within just a few days. I’ve used them a couple of times now, and I always got paid promptly and without any hassle. I’d definitely recommend them if you’re looking to get some cash for your extra supplies; it’s a win-win situation!

gretti puk
gretti puk
yesterday

Diabetic Exchange USA sounds like it has everything I’m looking for. The transparent pricing and good reviews are a huge plus. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page