top of page

Minority Reporter Group

Public·280 members

I have used Translate to translate various documents, including legal documents, and I can share my experience. First, the process on the site itself is quite intuitive: you simply upload a file, select the target language and start the translation. But as with any online service, it's important to understand that automatic translations aren't always perfect, especially when it comes to specialized terminology. When I was translating my legal contract, I expected the service to handle technical terms without problems. Unfortunately, however, some phrases were not translated correctly. For example, the term “accepting the offer” was translated as “accepting the offer”, which could lead to misunderstandings. Therefore, if you have important documents, I highly recommend reviewing the text after translation and possibly consulting with a professional translator or lawyer to avoid legal errors. Another point worth mentioning is the formatting of documents. I noticed that sometimes after translation the text could lose its original settings: fonts, tables, and even paragraphs would sometimes get knocked off. This is not critical, of course, but it requires extra time for editing. If your document contains a lot of graphics or complex tables, keep this in mind and be prepared for additional work to restore the format.

Duke Evan
Duke Evan
Oct 04

Thank you for sharing your experience. I was also thinking of trying Translate.com to translate some documents. Your tips about checking the quality of the translation are very helpful. It's always important to make sure that all terms are correct, especially in legal texts. I hope we can all get quality translations!

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page